4 Bed Semi-Detached, Ardeevin Manor Lucan, County DublinPrice €695,000
REA McDonald, Lucan's longest established estate agents celebrating over 52 years of selling property in Lucan, delighted to present the exciting new development of Ardeevin Manor developed by Killross Properties.
The generously proportioned accommodation is laid out over three levels extending to approimately 183 sq. m. / 1,970 sq. ft.
A development of just 20 spacious four bedroom family homes, Ardeevin Manor is ideally located in St. Mary's Parish and within a short walk of Lucan Village where you will find a choice of cafes, bars and restaurants along with shops, banks, and a post office.
Ardeevin Manor offers buyers the unique opportunity to acquire a modern and energy efficient homes in a very mature and highly sought after location. It is less than a five minute stroll from the entrance to Lucan Demesne / St Catherine's Park, a beautiful 200 acre park on the River Liffey.
Other amenities in the area include bus stops, a choice of primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, sports clubs and access to the N4 road. Dublin city centre is approximately 14km away.
EXTERNAL FINISHES & STRUCTURE
- Houses are constructed using an internally insulated A2 rated timber-frame structure with a brick and rendered block outer leaf.
- The front elevations of all houses are finished with a mix of red brick and white render with granite window cills. Side and rear elevations are finished with a white dashed render.
- Landscaped rear gardens with patio area
- Landscaped front garden with paved driveway
- Outside tap to the rear
- Outside plug socket to the rear
WINDOWS & DOORS
- High performance double glazed windows supplied by Munster Joinery
- The Windows are also secured with reinforced fittings and a 3 point locking system as standard
- Each house benefits from a high performance front door with multipoint locking system
- Superb quality fitted Kitchens cabinets and kitchen island. Counter and island top white quartz.
- French doors to the rear of the house as standard.
- Built-in Extractor unit - included.
- Luxury wardrobes fitted with a combination of hanging and shelved space in all bedrooms - as per show house. Wardrobes as per showhouse.
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITE
- Stylish bathroom and en-suite are designed around contemporary fresh lines offer excellent quality throughout.
- Chrome fittings in all houses as standard.
- High ceiling to ground floor.
- Generous tiling allowance provided (detail of the tiling allowance available from auctioneer).
- All units feature a timber staircase with hardwood handrail.
- High density insulation as standard - A2 Building Energy Rating.
- All houses are skimmed and painted throughout.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
- Energy efficient A-rated Panasonic air source heat pump heating system provided. The Heating system is easily customised to the user's needs with multiple heating zones, programmer and thermostatic valve controls to all radiators. Hot water cylinder provides energy-efficient central heating and large capacity of hot water storage
- Generous and well-designed electrical and lighting specification.
- Pre-wired for TV and Broadband. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted throughout.
- Feature electric fire fitted to living room.
All of the houses at Ardeevin Manor are BER A2-Rated and feature;
- Exceptional high levels of insulation to walls, floors, ceiling and internal pipework.
- Natural ventilation throughout the house.
- All homes are covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
- All external spaces will be fully landscaped to a high standard.
Developer: Killross Properties
Register your interest at: www.ardeevinmanor.ie
Joint Agent: Sherry FitzGerald New Homes Ph: 01 6671888