Recently Sold Property in Lucan
5th October 2020
Lucan's longest established Estate Agents and Auctioneers are pleased to announce that the sale of 9 Ardeevin Drive, Lucan, Co. Dublin closed on 01st October 2020 achieving a price of 675,000 euro, showing that there is high demand for good quality residential property in the right location despite Covid-19.
We have a number of finance approved underbidders so if you are thinking of selling a similar property in the Lucan area, make sure to call for a no obligation market appraisal.
Whilst in need of modernisation, this large detached dormer bungalow has huge potential and is ideally located just a short walk from the heart of Lucan Village.
- Large site with excellent potential to extend.
- St. Mary’s Parish, walking distance to local schools and all amenities on offer in Lucan Village.
- Oil fired central heating (boiler upgraded c. 2 years ago).
- Double glazed windows c. 4 years old.
- Rear garden 50 foot long with over 16ft wide rear access.
- Alarm Off street parking for multiple cars