62 Cluain Aoibhinn Maynooth, County Kildare , W23 K0V9
REA McDonald are delighted to present this spacious 4-bedroom semi-detached house situated in an attractive and well settled estate just off the Newtown Road and within walking distance of all amenities at Maynooth including train station, University, shops and sports facilities.
Accommodation, which is in need of modernisation throughout, includes an entrance hall with stairs, living room, dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and main bathroom. There is a private rear garden and front garden with driveway.
Viewing by appointment.
Ground Floor -
Hall: with stairs
Living Room: with fireplace, laminate floor, access to dining room
Dining Room: with closet and laminate floor
Kitchen: with fitted units, access to rear
Upper Floor -
Bedroom 1: with built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: with built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: with fitted shelving unit
Bedroom 4: with built in wardrobe
Bathroom: with w.c., wash hand basin and bath
- Front garden with lawn and driveway
- Side passage to rear garden
- Rear garden with exceptional privacy
- Electric heating units
- PVC windows
- Well apportioned and spacious rooms
- Excellent potential to make this into a fine family home
- Approximately 15 minute walk from Maynooth Main Street, Train Station, Manor Mills Shopping Centre and University. Short drive to M4 road.
BER No.: 114331390
Energy Performance Indicator: 276.0 kWh/m²/yr